Getting back in the game

charity650

Reaction score
Hi everyone its been awhile since i was on here, just getting back in the swing of things. Is anyone from around the Drayton Valley area?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome back,there are a few on here from Drayton.
catmando!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live about 35 minutes away, What do you ride sleds or Quads or Both?:D

charity650

Reaction score
I ride a Arctic Cat 650 V twin, don't own a sled yet but looking. I grew up on a john deer spit fire 340 and a 440, now when I do manage to get out sledding I ride my old mans 1000 rev or his 800. I'm hoping to have my own by nov. I'm looking at a 900 Cat.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I ride a Arctic Cat 650 V twin, don't own a sled yet but looking. I grew up on a john deer spit fire 340 and a 440, now when I do manage to get out sledding I ride my old mans 1000 rev or his 800. I'm hoping to have my own by nov. I'm looking at a 900 Cat.

Welcome to the cat club,Dont listen to all that doo!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
We Should Start A Vote And See How Brand Loyal People Are... I'm Not Really Brand Specific.... Just That I Own 2 Doo's And 1 Yammie. I Almost Bought An Apex, I Have Always Liked The Kats(m1000) And I Should've Looked At The 800 Dragon(wasn't Out When I Bought My 1000rt). I Don't Know About Anyone Else, But As Long As I Can Sled, I Will Be Happy, And If You Guys Can't Suck It Up, And Take A Little Ribbing, Princesses, Then Go Hang Around The Other Sites, And See How You Survive............lol

GRD

Reaction score
Well said!

We Should Start A Vote And See How Brand Loyal People Are... I'm Not Really Brand Specific.... Just That I Own 2 Doo's And 1 Yammie. I Almost Bought An Apex, I Have Always Liked The Kats(m1000) And I Should've Looked At The 800 Dragon(wasn't Out When I Bought My 1000rt). I Don't Know About Anyone Else, But As Long As I Can Sled, I Will Be Happy, And If You Guys Can't Suck It Up, And Take A Little Ribbing, Princesses, Then Go Hang Around The Other Sites, And See How You Survive............lol

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It's been determined that your a very mixed up young fellow there summitric. You have no lolaty...on the fence...like them all. If you were a dog we would put you out of your missery....lol...

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
It's been determined that your a very mixed up young fellow there summitric. You have no lolaty...on the fence...like them all. If you were a dog we would put you out of your missery....lol...

THATS OKAY SKIRTWEARER.....YOU'RE THE SCREWED UP ONE AROUND THESE PARTS, OLD MAN..... YOU HAVE A TATTOO OF A SKI-DOO BUMBLE BEE ON YOUR LEG, YET DRIVE 2 POOS.........WHATS WITH THAT?? C'MON, SHOW US A PIC OF YOUR "BEE".................THE GIRLS MIGHT LIKE IT...... LOL:D

Top Bottom