Gettin the itch

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone else getting the itch to go dirtbiking?? dont get me wrong I love the sleddin and were getting even more snow but I have a giant craving to dig out the bike lol :beer::beer:

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U bet i want to take out my kx 500... Ive been riding my kdx 250 in some trails just to rub off some of the itch... But ya i can't wait for the snow to leave.. I also love the sledding...

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i posted a few times but gotta do it here as well, this is a vid elephantrider made of us ridin this summer, funny sheet

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JHC2g7z-Us[/media]

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thinkin about doing an Athena 290 kit on my 250F before the spring...

plus my ebay watch list is full of MX stuff right now....I need to win the lottery!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i posted a few times but gotta do it here as well, this is a vid elephantrider made of us ridin this summer, funny sheet

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JHC2g7z-Us[/media]

Awsome video where where you riding?

Wylie262

Reaction score
we are possibly heading out to kamloops second weekend of february supposedly no snow and plus five. fingers crossed it stays that way!

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was + 2 the past week and i was so tempted to dig out the bike but i had the flu on my 4 day weekend and couldnt even play hockey or sled so that sucked but I want to ride so bad. I have been watching motocross racing Sportsnet West. its on right now!

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the itch so bad that I'm buying a bike here this week. It's been over 4 years since I gave up riding and since my 8th concussion. Screw what the doctor says, you only live once. Kinda hard giving it up when you have been riding since you were 5. Hope to see some of you guys out there this year!

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wasthinking about the thumpers but looked a nice CR 500 today not sure if i can trail ride behind my son with a 2 stroke ? amd i was thinking about puting tracks on in the winter not sure how that would work on a 2 storke as well

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All depends on the riding your going to do. I trail ride 2 strokes fairly easy but the do require a bit of a gearing change for tight trails. That been said, you can't beat the torque of a thumper. I like to ride open tracks, sand, and hill climbs myself, so the 2 stroke 250 is my choice. Although I find the 2 stroke 250 to lack in power, they are cheap and easy to upgrade, hence the porting and big bore kit.

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wasthinking about the thumpers but looked a nice CR 500 today not sure if i can trail ride behind my son with a 2 stroke ? amd i was thinking about puting tracks on in the winter not sure how that would work on a 2 storke as well

do you have much experience on dirt bikes? The 500's I find are too heavy, and have too much power for average riders. Don't get me wrong, they are fun, but they have their place.

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have been on bikes siince i was 5 now at 32 still love the bikes so yes i have experince my last bike was a XR650R so heavy bikes arent anything new

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are possibly heading out to kamloops second weekend of february supposedly no snow and plus five. fingers crossed it stays that way!

ya there aint much snow in town but once you get up riding there will be,,,so ya better be studded up or youll probably have a lil traction issues :eek:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya there aint much snow in town but once you get up riding there will be,,,so ya better be studded up or youll probably have a lil traction issues :eek:

That vid looks like it was filmed up at Noble Lake?

Top Bottom