Geoff Kyle, Rene St.Onge, George St.Piere Shreddin Pow!

ToyRakTy

Reaction score
I am new to sleddin but after riding a week with Team Frenchie and Rene and Geoff, I am totally addicted!!! The snow was amazing every day and we pounded virgin bowls every day. Rene and Geoff were taking huge lines, jumps and boondocking stuff that would have demolished my sled! Team Frenchie was crazy, they were getting huge air and sidehilling like mad. The parties every night were great, Geoff and Rene were playing the Frenchies pool at $400 bucks a game!!! George was taking sweet jumps and Te3am Frenchie pruned alot of trees, I can't wait to ride with these guys again.
Oh Yeah, the owner and photographer of RedSherpa Magazine was out in Eagles with us and took some amazing pictures!!!!! Thanks Manny and everyone at Eagle Valley Lodge. TY

Attachments

• IMG_3988 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_3988 (Medium).jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_4081 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_4081 (Medium).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_4088 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_4088 (Medium).jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_4047 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_4047 (Medium).jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 112

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
i"m really happy to be parts of team frenchie!!! awesome week and rene st-onge are a really nice host and guide i"m be back next year for sure!!!!! so you want a good spot eagle valley lodge are just awesome!!!

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
My Apex doin a little sidehill drop 2

Testing M10 on the Nytro 1

Frenchie finishing a nice climb underneath me 3

Attachments

• IMG_4001 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_4001 (Medium).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_4107 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_4107 (Medium).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4129 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_4129 (Medium).jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am new to sleddin but after riding a week with Team Frenchie and Rene and Geoff, I am totally addicted!!! The snow was amazing every day and we pounded virgin bowls every day. Rene and Geoff were taking huge lines, jumps and boondocking stuff that would have demolished my sled! Team Frenchie was crazy, they were getting huge air and sidehilling like mad. The parties every night were great, Geoff and Rene were playing the Frenchies pool at $400 bucks a game!!! George was taking sweet jumps and Te3am Frenchie pruned alot of trees, I can't wait to ride with these guys again.
Oh Yeah, the owner and photographer of RedSherpa Magazine was out in Eagles with us and took some amazing pictures!!!!! Thanks Manny and everyone at Eagle Valley Lodge. TY

This may be a stupid question but i have to ask it.... George St. Piere... is this the same George St. Piere that dominates the UFC? orrrr just same name different guy? looks like him in the second pic in the middle .... if it is the same guy he rides sleds? i would never have guessed it.... talk about having the right guy with you goin to the bars eh!

team frenchie

Reaction score
thank René for this wonderfull picture .I hope your arm feel better soon

Last edited:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like you guys had a great ride and a great time! Thanks for post the wicked pictures!:d

Top Bottom