EPIC BC Pow w/ Rene St.Onge & Geoff Kyle

HighonBoost

Reaction score
Stayed out at the Eagle Valley Lodge this weekend and got to ride some of the deepest champagne pow I've ever ridden! Had the pleasure of riding and snapping shots of/with Geoff Kyle, Rene St.Onge, and "The Frenchies". I don't think we would have made it too far with out Rene's 174" MCX Nytro, that combo seems to work magic! Would like to thank Rene once more for the great hospitality; if you want to ride the steep and deep, Eagle Valley Lodge is definately the place to stay! Enjoy!

Geoff
Pow.jpg

Rene
Pow-2.jpg

Rene
Pow-3.jpg

Rene
Pow-4.jpg

Geoff - Yes, he's in there somewhere
Pow-5.jpg

Geoff
Pow-6.jpg

Rene
Pow-7.jpg

Geoff
Pow-8.jpg

Rene & Geoff
Pow-9.jpg

Rene
Pow-10.jpg

Geoff
Pow-11.jpg

'The Frenchies' - Mario and Christian shredding
Pow-12.jpg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Awesome shots!

One question! I wasn't there but it appears to me there are 5 sleds on the same slope and the sled in the forefront has 4 sleds above him.

Maybe you can elaborate or explain about the situation. As i said, "I wasn't there so I don't know the situation."

Attachments

• Pow-15.jpg
    Pow-15.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 878
Last edited:

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
You took some amazing pics JR! Your MCX TNytro also rocks and this is a photog who can really ride. Watch out Graham Helfrick. lol!

Thanks for your concern Ferniesnow. 1. That is not a sled on the left, it is a tree shadow. 2. That was our 8th day in a row in that zone and there was little deformation, we raped and pillaged pow for 8 days straight and there was one fracture. It actually happened on the 10th pic JR posted and it was a 12 inch slab with nobody in a terrain trap below, I rode out the side, no danger. 3. We all wear Snowpulse and ABS and were in contact with VHF for the shot, I was spotting from below and Ribi spotting from above. 4. Lastly, Piper Bowl is a small Concave slope and has lots of compressive support. I have been ridin on it for 20 years and saw it avy once. It was a loose snow avalanche, not enough to bury Mini Me on a Mini Z! Cheers, Rene.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x2 on the videos the pics look wicked and well with rene and geoff piloting those sleds you know the videos would be gnarly

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sick sick pics buddy. I've been riding lots with Chris hoodicoff from Krazy canadians and thunderstruck vids. Always nice to watch those boys in their element!!

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome shots!

One question! I wasn't there but it appears to me there are 5 sleds on the same slope and the sled in the forefront has 4 sleds above him.

Maybe you can elaborate or explain about the situation. As i said, "I wasn't there so I don't know the situation."

Seriously Rene is a true professional and where he rides is his backyard. If anyone is ever looking for the best day ridin they have ever had need only call Rene and stay at the Eagle Valley Lodge. The place is the most friendly sledder location from newbie to expert terrain heated shop and tool to work on you sleds sweet house huge hottub greeat dry room setup. Rene you gotta update your webpage and show the whole deal.:beer::beer::beer: Lookin forward to pickin up the new ride starting to twitch bad.:d

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome shots!

You need to STFU and enjoy......just sayin

Top Bottom