Gen 4 154 Summit Bumper

sar

Reaction score
Anyone try the Ski-Doo heavy deep snow bumper for towing (the one that's required for the snowboard attachment)? We know that it says not for towing but I am currently using the stock bumper and a universal hitch with no issues thus far (just made the holes in the hitch larger to fit along with a piece of rubber to prevent it from moving). I want to retain the deep snow performance of the angled up bumper.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Anyone try the Ski-Doo heavy deep snow bumper for towing (the one that's required for the snowboard attachment)? We know that it says not for towing but I am currently using the stock bumper and a universal hitch with no issues thus far (just made the holes in the hitch larger to fit along with a piece of rubber to prevent it from moving). I want to retain the deep snow performance of the angled up bumper.

I use the heavy duty cast bumper with the ski racks, DO NOT tow with it, the only reason your stock bumper has survived is you may not be towing a lot, however the cast bumper will not hold up to towing. Just a note to if you use the regular heavy duty tow bumper , it does not work with the removable tail flap, just so you know if you do indeed use it or plan on it.

Top Bottom