Gear Hub In Frenie

shiftycliffy

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a big thank you to John and the guys at the Gear Hub in Fernie. I must say I was very impressed with John taking the time to go over the map with me and giving heads up what to watch out for. I had no idea there was such a vast area to choose from in that area and there also open on Sundays. For a couple young guys they really have there sh-- together. We need more people like these guys to help promote sledding!

Reaction score
The guys at Gear Hub in Fernie are the best guys to speak to for trail information, locations and equipment for sledding. I have just started working with them as i run a luxury Bed and Breakfast which is a rare sled in sled out lodge in Fernie. We are located on the trail which takes a few minutes to the Coal Creek trail head. I have sledder rates and my wife cooks a mean breakfast. So if you are looking to come to Fernie in March, April and May give me a shout at Blackstone Lodge. Stop at Gear Hub just before the Train tracks on 1st Ave and then get your head down at my lodge.

Top Bottom