Gear Down Kit FS

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to sell the Kurts Gear Down Kit i put on my 13 last year. Kit is the 2.41 ratio and will come with 2 belts, the only item it wont come with is the ice age guard that it came with so that could be purchased by the buyer after the fact ($75 i believe)

I bought the kit last year for about $850 i believe and the spare belt for about $100 so i would like to get $600 out of it. Only put on 3 weekends of riding last year on the kit and the belt is still in perfect condition.

I don't have it off the sled yet but if someone does want to buy it i can take it off anytime.

PM me if anyone is interested

Cheers

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious, how come you're selling it? I've been interested in this product.

I put on a 3" CE and 7 tooth drivers the year prior and just found that the gear down kit actually geared the sled down too far. I think a sled with stock drivers would work extremely well with the kit. It definitely runs way cooler on belt temp than stock and the kit is very nicely put together.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have them in stock if you need.

Wasn't going to say anything but didn't really appreciate the thread being jacked when I am trying to sell a product that I bought from you in the first place and just found it didn't work for me. Plenty of other threads to promote selling product.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasn't going to say anything but didn't really appreciate the thread being jacked when I am trying to sell a product that I bought from you in the first place and just found it didn't work for me. Plenty of other threads to promote selling product.

Sorry man didn't think about that.... maybe put it in the for sale section it might get more views.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kit is back up for grabs. This is the kit with the larger pulley and is meant for a mod, turbo or 3" tracked sled. Price still $600 which is a great deal, this is about $950 new.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448848736.605902.jpg

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kit is as per this link

EDIT: Kit sold Dec 16

Last edited:
Top Bottom