gauge mounting on tapex

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is everyone using? whats the best mounts?
pictures??
Thanks guy,
Mike

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I chucked the mtn strap and used the threaded mounts to attached AF and boost gauges direct to the bars. They have survived a couple of roll overs in spring snow.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I mounted mine to the CR racing risers I have.....boost on one side and A/F on the other side......rolled it lots and nothing gone wrong on them.......I just drilled and taped 1/4-20 two times for each pod.....and used some loc-tight.......all good!

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I mounted mine to the CR racing risers I have.....boost on one side and A/F on the other side......rolled it lots and nothing gone wrong on them.......I just drilled and taped 1/4-20 two times for each pod.....and used some loc-tight.......all good!

any pictures?

Sammy

Reaction score
i Have CR mounts with carbon fibre cups that i bought at Mopac. CR sells the same cups (little more money), also have the CR bars and risers.

Attachments

• PC160004.jpg
    PC160004.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 94

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i Have CR mounts with carbon fibre cups that i bought at Mopac. CR sells the same cups (little more money), also have the CR bars and risers.

Do you know if that cr mount will work on stock bars??

Sammy

Reaction score
Yes they will fit the stock bars (any 7/8" bar), you would probably have to modify the stock risers in order for them to fit. Should be an easy fix to make work, just some minor trimming at the top of the riser.:)

Top Bottom