Gas Station Hot Dogs/Smokies

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like their breakfast sandwiches too. It's kinda become a ritual to stop in when I'm heading out that way for a ride.

Back in the day (not that long ago) you could buy beer at 6am there if nobody else was in the store haha

PonyboyCurtis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sanny's at the Rock Creek Petro Can. in BC are the ultimate! I stop every time even if I'm not hungry!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I still haven't tried anything since my original post, but I remember that my ex wife LOVED the chicken at the 7/11 in CNP. It smelled good, but I never ate it. Lol

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sammiches........ I have never had a BAD sammich from 7/11..... They are over priced, compared to Subway. But none the less.... they make a good sammich!!!

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Petro pass in Lloydminster use to have a chill cheese corn dog not sure if they still do ...but omg it's like a party in your mouth !!!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The petro can in waskateneau has a bakery, usually get a dozen pepperoni stuffed cheese sticks.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stopped in Blairmore one time many years ago, grabbed a Hygaard sub, chowed down on it, then climbed into my sleeper...I stayed in my bunk for two days, never been so sick in my life, couldn't even answer the phone when the boss was calling to see why I hadn't delivered my load of logs yet. Lesson learned, I haven't bought out of a gas station since...fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me :)

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nacho's and cheese from mac's or 7-ll once in a while, and on occasion a slice of vern's pizza, just have to make sure tums are on hand.

MMMMMMMMM Vern's .... That's a Sasky thing for sure . I remember the ol Mohawk in Stoon . The one in Calgary not so good .

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
pussy!!!
Stopped in Blairmore one time many years ago, grabbed a Hygaard sub, chowed down on it, then climbed into my sleeper...I stayed in my bunk for two days, never been so sick in my life, couldn't even answer the phone when the boss was calling to see why I hadn't delivered my load of logs yet. Lesson learned, I haven't bought out of a gas station since...fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me :)

lol j/k

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in the day (not that long ago) you could buy beer at 6am there if nobody else was in the store haha

Yup those were the good old days. Snuck a few boxes out under the hoody over the years so they wouldn't get in trouble. Lol!

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flying J in Nisku has pretty tasty pizza that won't leave you with a spray pattern:D

Top Bottom