Hinton Jeep Junkies Annual Family Jeep Run July 4, 2015

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
Everybody meets at the Walmart parking lot at 10 am for a meeting, and will leave at 10:30 am sharp. We will all leave together up to the great divide and stop at a few places before to visit a few historic spots along the way. The road to the great divide is a well maintained road with minimal mud, but keep reading, it changes after we get there

At the great divide we are doing a pot luck for lunch. So bring food (hot dog buns, salads, weiners, sausages...) and drinks to help others to eat as well, we will stop there for about an hour, i will buy a good amount of wieners as burgers takes a bit to cook for the amount of time we have.

After lunch the group will split in two groups, the hinton jeep mudders junkies and the hinton jeep mall rated group lol

The mudders group will leave the great divide and will be looking for a trail in that area and make it out in the same time

The mall crawlers group will return back to highway 16 and head out for the dunes. So if your not liking the scratch paint trails you can seperate from the group once on highway 16, but if you are a good driver it can be avoided, the sand dunes is full of hills, the road going in does have a few side hill but nothing that can be done with a stock jeep, we take our time and help others, and we help out if you feel to need a spotter

Remember to fuel up full and pick up food and drinks before leaving town, there is no gas station or cell phone service in these area

Please tread lightly, cadomin area is a provincial park area and we dont want that area to close down do to people leaving the trail and take trees down and make deep ruts in these area, pick up any garbage and bring them with you, the same is for the group going to the dunes after. Both location is a nice place to go and we want to keep access of these area

I think i covered most of it all, but if you have any questions feel free to contact me or check the Hinton Jeep Junkies group on Facebook.

Attachments

• Jeep.jpg
    Jeep.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 154
Top Bottom