Garon gone

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe TAMBELLINI has the same disease as LOWE. They cant at all trade hockey players. We have no centre, so we trade a goalie for a another goalie. WAY TO GO steve, OILERS miss playoffs again.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best part is they said that Sabourin won't even report to Edmonton. So Garon for another "Bag of Pucks" deal from the Oilers. Bet that 4th round pick will bring Edmonton another goalie.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats not good news. GOD DAM SPOILED LITTLE RICH NHL PLAYERS. HAVE ANOTHER STRIKE BOYS

blair155

Reaction score
What a joke... I think Katz needs to fire some of the Edmonton Oilers managment and coaching "mafia" staff...

steveo

Reaction score
I have been saying for a couple of years now that mac T has got to go.He can't get respect from his players and they are not worried about what will happen to them......the worst that can happen is that he is going to bench them for a couple of games.The oilers have a very good team but have very poor coaching staff.......they need a coach like Quinn who can coach young players.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh great another guy that doesn't want to come edmonton...

It's not that he doesn't want to come, Edmonton is sending him directly to Springfield where he will probably rot, unless Rollie bails at the end of the season. Not sure anyone is going to sign Rollie at the end of the season as a free agent, but I thought that about Hasek too.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys we were gonna get nothing for either Roloson or Garon that was the plan.How to deal Roli when is playing so great this (of course because his contract is up)...Plus there looking towards the future at Delaurier.What i think is gonn happen is Roli will resign for less and Delaurier will be the back up next getting alot more playing time.Where if we dump Roli,keep Garon and Deslaurier both which are good goalies how would be fighting for #1 always.That's what i think.
We got Ryan Stone who has some decent #'s in the WHL when he played there and the AHL.He might be one of those guys that play hard ,not like Schremp,all the talent but physical at all.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know what your saying. We got to go get a centre with some hands. Also we need a winger that is 6'4" to go in a corner and get a puck and not lose it. The goalie situation is yes Roli is playing well but Delaurier needs playing time. We will know in twenty games if we make the playoffs, if we dont let the kid play the remainder to get some seconds in.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thay should have kept garon and got rid of rollison. garon is a way better tender and rollison is getting old.

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a good deal at all. The Oil would have been better off if they got a couple pairs of Crosby's old gloves for Garon, at least the gloves are worth money on ebay.:d Seriously though, nobody wants Roli because of his age and his contract.

Top Bottom