Garbage and Big Trucks

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just thought I would "thank" the LOSERS who were out at Horburg on the long weekend with the BIG trucks...it's bad enought that you have to come out to our riding areas and DESTROY what's left of our trails, it's another to leave GARBAGE, CANS and BOTTLES where you have camped , and on the trails...these knobs even dumped there SH*T tanks on the side of the trail going out...if anyone knows who they are please pm me, so us "locals" can DEAL with it...we've had enough...this was some kind of semi-organized group that has been out the last couple of years, they camp up above the old train track, there were about 20 trailers and about 8-9 trucks with monster tires...beware if you come out again next year, WE have "plans" for you!:nono:

Speaking of Horburg, i was out riding there a week after May long and noticed a few HUGE piles of crap (ripped tent, blankets, CD's garbage,broken chairs etc.) beside the road heading down to the Rec. area (river access). It's happening all over and not much you can do unless you can catch them.

Top Bottom