Garage Heater question

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I want to put a heater in the garage and I saw Princess Auto had some MR.Heater units there, they are 48000BTU and they have them on for $600. Just wondering if anyone has put one in and if they work alright. Any help would great.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i have a 4800w construction heater in mine and it works great. cost me 80 bucks and a little electrical job

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a 4800w construction heater in mine and it works great. cost me 80 bucks and a little electrical job

Never would have thought of doing that, might have to look into that. Thanks.

Jay Bird

Reaction score
If it is just temporary thats fine if not the rezenor forced air is working awesome for me

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I install these for a living, haven't had any luck with the princess auto one. I prefer the Reznor, they are very durable, and very few issues with them. Lennow has a decent one also a bit more money thou

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What size heater would I be looking at for a 30x50 shop? Might aswell start telling the wife now what thigs will be costing!!!

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I install these for a living, haven't had any luck with the princess auto one. I prefer the Reznor, they are very durable, and very few issues with them. Lennow has a decent one also a bit more money thou

I had a resnor in my shop on the farm, they are good. Just wondering what is the main problem with the Mr. Heater one? Just out of curiosty.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What size heater would I be looking at for a 30x50 shop? Might aswell start telling the wife now what thigs will be costing!!!

i have a 50x60 heated shop and we use radiant tube heaters, 2 sections around 30' of tube i believe. Works like a HOT damn!!!!

ColinSiR

Reaction score
i have a 50x60 heated shop and we use radiant tube heaters, 2 sections around 30' of tube i believe. Works like a HOT damn!!!!

yah we have on in our little garage with liek a 12 foot tube, heats up so quick. ill never go heatless in a garage as long as i live

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i run a lil contractors 220 in my 28 by 28 garage and works great. not planning on living in this house for a long time, next one i build ill put infloor heat in.

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought the princess auto mr heater and installed it in my 20x22 garage and so far works good

Top Bottom