And go.....

Attachments

• CD3AB916-2AFF-46AB-9A53-6EA1B277FD84.jpeg
    CD3AB916-2AFF-46AB-9A53-6EA1B277FD84.jpeg
    348.7 KB · Views: 719

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guess he likes the monorail, but not the rest of the Cat sled?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And go.....

Hey!!!
Is that Maxwell's sled.
lol

Customized custom fitting to get that one working, can't wait for a ride report.
Was only a matter of time until some tried.......

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry didn’t have much time today to explain more. A guy in Murica is building this. Not mine. Thought it might make for some good commentary. Got to be a hillbilly to work on a sled on a trailer deck... has to suck laying on the cross pieces.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess he really wanted a Alpha with a 850.

Doesnt anyone make a BB kit? LOL Might be a better move than hacking up a perfectly good sled, but each to their own..

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Doo ever goes with the single rail design, I'm sure they'll make a ready bolt on kit for older machines.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice! He did it. Not bad, but bad. Now in addition to being a wheelie monster and pogo stick ride, it will now easily washout on a side hill. The handling reminds of the crazy air filled man at furniture store sales. Haha

Easy there!...You're getting jacked up on your vitamins again. So rode it did ya?

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Easy there!...You're getting jacked up on your vitamins again. So rode it did ya?
I have ridden a pogo stick g4 and the skis are always 3ft in the air almost coming over backwards. I’ve riddden an Alpha and it washes out on steep side hills. Combine the two together and you now have an out of control, I’ll handling sled. Class dismissed.

edit-Just looked at the attack angle and it looks nice and gentle which might take care of the wheelie monster factor. I am fully prepared to eat my words. I hope it works for this feller. Looking frwd to a vid. Humble pie class dismissed.

Last edited:

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the attack angle and track design is what will make awesome
I think the dual rail cat and track in the doo would be great also

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the attack angle and track design is what will make awesome
I think the dual rail cat and track in the doo would be great also
Even just a torsion spring delete and a decent shock makes all the difference in the world.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm very curious to see how this works for the guy. We measured one last Feb and put a few nights into mocking it up the same conversion. We came to the conclusion that once you got the setback needed (it's more than a stock Tmotion - I think we measured 3-4" were needed, the geometry in the Doo chassis made the arms cycle a little different than I was used to. Didn't really have a good feel with what we would have ended up with. Like anything, it was all fixable with fabricating brackets or mounts, but was more work than we were willing to get into at the time.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have ridden a pogo stick g4 and the skis are always 3ft in the air almost coming over backwards. I’ve riddden an Alpha and it washes out on steep side hills. Combine the two together and you now have an out of control, I’ll handling sled. Class dismissed.

edit-Just looked at the attack angle and it looks nice and gentle which might take care of the wheelie monster factor. I am fully prepared to eat my words. I hope it works for this feller. Looking frwd to a vid. Humble pie class dismissed.

Clearly you have no idea the function of the limiter straps. One can adjust it to have the skis planted or in the air. It is a choice. My tip of the day for the doggykane. Class dismissed.

Top Bottom