FXR worth it?

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
need to get a new suit but was wondering if FXR is worth the money.Guys have been saying that Arctiva Jackets and Bibs are really good stuff and are alot cheaper than FXR....Any input on the clothing ,Thanks

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing I have FXR are my boots and love them.

I wear Castle Racing coat and pants.

sledneck48

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have FXR pants and jacket and i love them. They are really warm and extremally comfortable.
Both the jacket and the pants have removable liners which i usually take out for spring rides.
I bought mine from royal distributing and actually got a pretty good deal on them

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bought an fxr jacket seems real durable and has removable liner didn't see any arctiva gear with that.

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the bibs a few years ago. They seemed to be warm in the cold , but if the weather got warmer, then they would get wet and soak through.:mad: I don't know if the newer ones are still like that.

tekim :)

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
I had an Arctiva jacket last year..... zipper was a pain in the azz and the pocket zipper puller chumies fell off making the pockets useless...... not the warmest thing under the sun either

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a couple FXR jackets, pretty happy with them. I didn't think they were that expensive, cheaper than 'Doo gear and twice the quality.

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have all castle stuff... really durable in my mind... got caught between my track and tunnel choppin nuts once... don't ask how... lol... but yea track was still going bout 40 mph when i got caught under there... from my waist to my neck was under the tunnel lol.... hurt like hell and i thought for sure my jacket was going to be ripped to shreds but there wasn't a mark on it... i was amazed... decent prices too... never had fxr stuff but my friends do and it seems like it is similar quality, basically same stuff different name on it... i'd go with fxr or castle stuff... klim is great stuff to but that ch!t is $$$

if u buy fxr u won't be let down.

my 2 cents.

Auzz

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've won Fxr last year & Klim for 3 yrs previous. The Fxr is a little heavier than the Klim, but seems to be as good..............but the Fxr boots don't stand up very good in my opinion. Great looking gear(FXR) & not quite as expensive. But you get what you pay for!!!

RN

Top Bottom