Furnace Part

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there have a place that sells parts for furnaces that “has everything”? I need a fan delay timer relay for the little Modine heater in my shop but the parts been discontinued. No luck on Amazon or eBay. I’m sure somewhere, some guy has 1 or 2 kicking around. Just a matter of finding that guy.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a picture? Universal timer relays are no big deal but need to know control voltage and load amperage. Amresupply.com has a lot of furnace parts and a good search function that will show inventory at local stores.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately this is the best picture I have.

IMG_4281.jpg

Part number 5H75039

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try AMRE Supply, they have a store in Saskatoon. They also have a good website for parts searching as JMCX said. Any furnace/appliance parts i have needed they usually have had stock from the store in Edmonton.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try AMRE Supply, they have a store in Saskatoon. They also have a good website for parts searching as JMCX said. Any furnace/appliance parts i have needed they usually have had stock from the store in Edmonton.
Excalibur is the modine supplier in Edmonton. Very helpful when I needed parts.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like there is a replacement for that but its a board rather than a small item. There is instructions on this site as well. This also says what it works on.https://www.qcsupply.com/20886-modine-terminal-board-with-time-delay-relay.html I would also take the advise above and go to
Amresupply.com

Thanks for all the help guys. I guess I should have mentioned in my original post that I actually purchased this replacement board and still have it. Problem is I’m not confident in replacing it myself. It actually came with these instructions but they’re a little overwhelming. Ideally I’d just like to find the original time delay relay. I can replace it easily in 10 minutes. Looking like I might be sol. A quick search on amresupply doesn’t come up with anything unfortunately.

Top Bottom