Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice work on the vid. Gave a Monday morning chuckle thanks

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was way too short ...

we just broke in a XM this weekend,
I think the yamaha boyz will soon be converted !!!

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.

So on another topic, I've had a gentleman PM me and warn me of the Hospital Creek area and that some trappers and tour operators have "highly criticized" my tracks. Just to let anyone know, this area is dangerous and lots of terrain traps. We recognized this the minute we made it to the alpine. We will probably not be going back into this area just because of this fact. As always, I take full responsibility for my actions and read the terrain as best I can and according to my own risk tolerance. The gentleman also warned me of a few fatalities in the exact spot I was riding. I appreciate the information and will definitely pass it on. Stay safe.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.

So on another topic, I've had a gentleman PM me and warn me of the Hospital Creek area and that some trappers and tour operators have "highly criticized" my tracks. Just to let anyone know, this area is dangerous and lots of terrain traps. We recognized this the minute we made it to the alpine. We will probably not be going back into this area just because of this fact. As always, I take full responsibility for my actions and read the terrain as best I can and according to my own risk tolerance. The gentleman also warned me of a few fatalities in the exact spot I was riding. I appreciate the information and will definitely pass it on. Stay safe.

honest rsponse man good on ya..... we can always learn and its great to learn from those with direct experiance.... that's why I love the tree's not as many dangers....

cheers

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
honest rsponse man good on ya..... we can always learn and its great to learn from those with direct experiance.... that's why I love the tree's not as many dangers....

cheers

That's why I love sledding and the community that goes with it. Everybody is pretty awesome. Now we can all carry on with the SkiDoo vs Polaris vs Cat thread... :cool:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hospital is where my son got caught in an avy a few years ago. Lucky he washed to the surface. Definately a wake-up call. This was after both of us had avy training too. Sled hood was completely ripped off, backpack strap ripped off, lost goggles, spare belt etc. Got off light.

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hospital is where my son got caught in an avy a few years ago. Lucky he washed to the surface. Definately a wake-up call. This was after both of us had avy training too. Sled hood was completely ripped off, backpack strap ripped off, lost goggles, spare belt etc. Got off light.

Thats crazy. Glad he made it out ok. I've been hearing more and more stories about this area. Scary.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u dont wear ur tether? after ur trailer u think u would put it on right away,,must not of smashed into the trees very hard...keep the vids comin..

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u dont wear ur tether? after ur trailer u think u would put it on right away,,must not of smashed into the trees very hard...keep the vids comin..

Good call. Always wore it on my boosted sleds but somehow stopped with the stocker. Definitely need to make it a habit again.

Top Bottom