Full Lotus sled/ ATV decks

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys/Gals

Just wanted to post a link to you tube so you can get a bit more of an idea about our product and how it is made and used.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFQA8W04D_0[/media]

Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

Thanks

Full Lotus staff
Full Lotus Manufacturing -
info@full-lotus.com

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd love one just don't think I could use it with my fifth wheel and it's hard to spend that much just to use it a few times in the winter. If I did get one it would be for a long box with the longest two piece ramp. Looks like the best built I've seen!

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have been approached to make a unit that will work with a 5th wheel in the past. As long as you can lift your trailer hitch to the height of the deck and then lower it into the opening that we have designed in the deck, then you could use it with your fifth wheel.

If it is something that you are seriously interested in we can easily do it.

Thanks

FLM staff
info@full-lotus.com

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• DSCF3024.JPG
    DSCF3024.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 166

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We would like to welcome Scott Stier of South Metro Marine located in MN to our family of Full Lotus dealers. You can get a hold of Scott by emailing him at stierscott@gmail.com or get him on his phone at 612-978-8336 Scott's decks are on route to him, so if you are looking for a deck in the MN area get a hold of him as they are going to sell fast.

Thanks

FLM Staff
info@full-lotus.com

Flange99

Reaction score
What's with the lower bar between the rear legs? Does it have to stay there all the time?

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your interest. The back bar doubles as two things, one it gives extra strength to the leg system (especially if you are not bolting your deck through the truck) Second it works as a great stop to prevent stuff from flying to the front of your truck. You can place your fuel tanks, your gear etc... in front of the bar and it will stay put.

You can remove the bar if you would like, however I would suggest if you need to remove it that you could replace the nuts with wing nuts allowing you to easily remove the bar and then replace it. If you want to completely remove it you can do that as well, the deck has been designed to hold over 4500lbs and this bar is part of that design process.

Thanks

FLM Staff
info@full-lotus.com

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

If you are still looking for a deck, spend the extra money and buy a Full Lotus recreational deck. Not only do you get the best built deck on the market, but you also get a company that has been in business for over 26yrs and plans on being in business for another 26yrs+. There is a huge value to a company that will be here to answer your questions and work with you down the road. We look forward to working with you.

Thanks

FLM Staff
info@full-lotus.com

Top Bottom