Full Lotus single sled loader

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a slick looking unit. Whats the price tag for that setup?

Mackie 12

Reaction score
You should design one so it can used with the tailgate up! Raise the ballast point and make the ramp a little bit longer and it can be a big teeter totter! then a guy can pull a two place also.

Mackie 12

Reaction score
I have the benefits of being a welder, i'm sure i could build something similar in a weekend.

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You may find by the time you gather all the aluminum needed, get the correct channel extrusion, along with the correct thickness delrin plastic angle, source and machine the correct delring bushings. Layout the material, weld it. Locate the stops at the correct position for proper pivoting, source and mount the pnuematic wheels, determine the correct angle for the unit to slide in and out of the box, determine the correct measurements for the hitch connection etc... Plus you have to value your time at something, you maybe further ahead just buying one.

Thanks

FLM Staff
Full Lotus Manufacturing -
info@full-lotus.com

Mackie 12

Reaction score
I apoligize my comment earlier was not meant to be offending. I do understand there is engineering hours associated to designing something like that and a few man hours into sourcing material. Just throwing a witty remark out.

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh not offended at all! We were just pointing out all the details put into one of these units and thought that maybe we could save you some headaches and have you out riding instead of building something for close to the same price or maybe even more cost in the end.

Thanks

FLM Staff
Full Lotus Manufacturing -
info@full-lotus.com

Top Bottom