fuel question

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good morning, i am wondering if i will need to re-jet if i start mixing 50/50 94/100ll?
when my crank was sent out they told me it apears to be lean/detination but nothing has changed in my sled for over 4000 miles except fuel at the gas station( marked premium) which has said to be low quality now. and i also changed cans. i had the slp but now have an mbrp. i dont want to run straight av cause i know i will need to re-jet for sure. i just want a safe fuel mixture.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good morning, i am wondering if i will need to re-jet if i start mixing 50/50 94/100ll?
when my crank was sent out they told me it apears to be lean/detination but nothing has changed in my sled for over 4000 miles except fuel at the gas station( marked premium) which has said to be low quality now. and i also changed cans. i had the slp but now have an mbrp. i dont want to run straight av cause i know i will need to re-jet for sure. i just want a safe fuel mixture.
50/50 Av and 91 no jetting will be needed that will richen you up.94 will lean you out because it's got oxygenation.

Top Bottom