Fuel filters

rempel1

Reaction score
Is there any good aftermarket fuel filters for 2013 pro's? Was looking at a SPX but it doesnt list anything for the 13's. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Napa. Their was a thread somewhere about the conversion?

There is a thread about this on Snowest. I purchased everything for my '12, but the fuel Filter is HUGE. I ended up making a kit from a 10 micron replaceable basket filter with AN fittings from JB's Power Center. I had to re-use the fittings that go onto the tank and fuel rail (you just have to cut through the outside crimp and re-use the internal fittings). Worked like a charm and was half the cost of a OEM one and only a $5 replacement basket the next time. I'll see if I can dig up the part numbers of everything.

rizzman

Reaction score
That would be great Kevin. CW quoted me $130, I think, for the fuel filter on my '12 Pro. I've been wondering about alternatives.
BTW, the Carli system you sold me for my '06 Cummins is riding sweet. Looks good too.

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guys i would not risk this... i made my own filter using the napa gold 3300 filter and my engine just went down. mag side shows lack of fuel. they say the stock filter is a 10 micron and so is the napa filter but its either the filter or mag side seal or bad fuel pump i guess?

Last edited:
Top Bottom