Front screen kit

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
18’s come with them from factory now. Not sure if it’s just the X models or if the SP’s come with them too.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I was going to get out the pet screen and marine goop to put my homemade job on it and there was screen on there already. Sweet.

Now if they just put on the heavy duty air intake covers at the factory??????

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
I was going to get out the pet screen and marine goop to put my homemade job on it and there was screen on there already. Sweet.

Now if they just put on the heavy duty air intake covers at the factory??????

got to leave something for u retired guys to do!! �� Hope u guys are awesome, missed ya at Edmonton as I was in Europe with Rotax doing some stuff that you would have loved! Pancake and I are getting ready!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
got to leave something for u retired guys to do!! �� Hope u guys are awesome, missed ya at Edmonton as I was in Europe with Rotax doing some stuff that you would have loved! Pancake and I are getting ready!!

Ya' talked to Trent and he said you were MIA. With regards to getting ready, the weather people are saying you are supposed to be getting 2 meters up above Howe Sound. Heehaw. That removable tail flap will get a good test again.

Top Bottom