Front Bumper

Monster 1000

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is putting on a different front bumper? I am wanting something that gives a bit more protection than the stock bumper.

dropitbuster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where is the brp bumper ?

the only beefy ones I see on their site are for tundra / expedition XU chassis

nothing for XM

Page 146 in the Accessory Catalogue. It's called the XC bumper. $220. I prefer some of the aftermarket bumpers which offer some belly pan protection as well.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brp has one listed on their website/parts catalogue and it looks awfully tough :)

I think Awful is the operative word there! Here's a pic.

$(KGrHqZHJ!4FH)KCneivBSC9qOOFiw~~60_35.JPG

Because of my inability to stay off the trees I put the Skinz bumper on late last year. Plus the Stock ones were back ordered with an ETA of July back in April. Here's a pic of Skinz bumper.

479_SPG_Ski_Doo_XM-XS_Front_Bumper_SDFB400-BK.jpg

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Putting a Skinz on my XM...hoping to find one at SSA show this weekend..if not have to order from somewhere..hard to find.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The stock ones are just garbage.

Agreed, as are the handle bars on the SP. Who in their devine wisdom with any kind of engineering back ground or sense of building things right drills holes in pipe on or close to a bend the size BRP has done.

Bumper folded like a cheap tent on tree of little substance after a side hill gone wrong. Not a big issue. Try coming out of the back country with half a handle bar. :rant:

Will be ordering the XM riser and bar but the after market stuff on the thread is great info!!

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The skins bumper isnt designed to be stronger. Its to deflect trees away from the bulkhead and give you something to hold onto when pulling it out.

Top Bottom