From BC to Fort Mac.

MoToJeWeL

Reaction score
Website
www.motojewel.com
Hi Everyone..

Another newbie to the site but not to riding. My other half and I are moving from the BC Interior to Fort Mac and will be looking for people to ride with.

A motocrosser at heart but I dodge trees now. Might have to take up snowmobiling again to entertain myself in the winter.

Warning, I am not normal, cracked my head too many times.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh man i feels fer ya,,, im a fort mac transplant to the interior aaand believe this its much better here,,,,not tryin to be a downer but keep ur goals in sight if ya commit to there,,,seen a lotta people get swallowed up up ther....besides that welcome to the site :)

MoToJeWeL

Reaction score
Website
www.motojewel.com
oh man i feels fer ya,,, im a fort mac transplant to the interior aaand believe this its much better here,,,,not tryin to be a downer but keep ur goals in sight if ya commit to there,,,seen a lotta people get swallowed up up ther....besides that welcome to the site :)

I hear you... I am pretty grounded and as selfish as this sounds I only care about riding.:) Ok, that's not all but you know what I am getting at. Oh how I am going to miss Greenstone. I was there pretty much every weekend (during riding season) for the past few years. I have to forget Greenstone even exists.

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll blend in just fine here having the cracked head and all, especially moving to Fort Mac, because to move there it proves you've banged it way too hard and often.:lol2:

Top Bottom