Friend destoyed sled in Revy today, need riding group for weekend.

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had planned to leave Calgary after work tomorrow for Revy and meet up with a friend who's already there. The intention was to ride Saturday & Sunday. Back home in Calgary Sunday night. Short story, some guy crashed into him (fortunatley he's fine) and trashed his new XM so he is going home early (tomorrow). I’m stuck with a room at Peaks I cant cancel since its within the 48hr window and no one to ride with. Hearing Revy has EPIC snow so I would much prefer to ride even if i could cancel my room. Looking to join a group if possible. I'm a pretty good rider with all my avi gear and I do not ride a junk sled. PM me if you have room for a tag along. I can meet you in the parking lot or I have room on my deck if needed to haul another sled from Calgary.

Much appreciated,
Curtis

Last edited:

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well finally a nice story and thread especially on valentines day!!! Kenny r u staying home to armchair curling?

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the responses everyone. It must be V-day, everyone is feeling the love.

raven-lunatic: I'll definatley take you up on your offer. I really appreciate it. I was more worried about missing the snow than about loosing the cash on the hotel room. I'll call you in a few. Thanks again!

hartattack: I recieved your PM. I will call/text shortly. I deffinately have room to haul your sled on my deck. I you are able to come up with sleeping arrangements let me know.

Curtis

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
raven-lunatic, thank you very much for letting a guy tag along with you on Sat. Great group of guys and I had an awesome day.

Thanks again,
Curtis

Top Bottom