Freestyle event.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to the freestyle event on Friday night and really enjoyed it. Couldn't make it Sunday and can't find any info on the forum in regards to how Sunday went.

Did Sam Rogers attempt to break his world record from Friday? How much did the Blair Morgan sled sell for?

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to the freestyle event on Friday night and really enjoyed it. Couldn't make it Sunday and can't find any info on the forum in regards to how Sunday went.

Did Sam Rogers attempt to break his world record from Friday? How much did the Blair Morgan sled sell for?

The Sunday event was awesome with and excellent final segment where the fireworks, band and sledders were all doing thier thing at the same it.....it was a spectacular show. Sam Rogers did not attempt to break his world record backflip from Friday night. The Blair Morgan sled sold for $9,500.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there was apparently two blair morgan sleds, i heard them announce that one sold for 8500, and the other for 10,500

the even was great, no record breaking was attempted, but those boys put on a good show.
I was dressed pretty warm, and those metal bleachers were a little cold, even for my fxr pants!!!

Born2Ride

Reaction score
Helped organize the Freestyle even and agree Sunday night was even beter than Fridays show. Was too busy to even take any pictures, if other people got some post them!

mountaindoo

Reaction score
went sunday it rocked it was chilly i have video ill upload it great show great club great town the air show rocks this summer for a small town we do it big

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. Wish we could have been there Sunday, sounds like we missed a good event.

We dressed warm too and took a light sleeping bag to sit on those cold bleachers. We were warm as toast. Although I got a bit of a shiver watching some of those teenagers with no hats, light jacket, blue jeans and running shoes. Sheesh they sure don't like to dress for the occasion these days.

Hey Mountaindoo you said it this little town knows how to put on a big show. In all my travels there are no folks more dedicated than the ones in Whitecourt. If you ever get a chance to go on a jet boat family rally, you will see the same kind of wow factor at that event. Whitecourt rocks. :Cool9:

No Bad Days

Reaction score
We had a busy week setting up. 3 mountains of snow 30 ft high were built, miles of fence put up, 18 outhouses, 30 light plant/generators, 1 big stage, 5 bonfires,2 groomers, 2 front end loaders, 1 bobcat, 1 man lift, 2 quads and lots of people. All was good. Had a lot of fun. Real good people to work with.
Next project: Jetboat races in Whitecourt, May long weekend.

Born2Ride

Reaction score
No Bad Days (Dave) summed it up preety good.

A lot of work, but 4500+ people in the stands Friday night made it all worthwhile. Lets see some more pics

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a short clip on youtube - sled invasion. Sorry, don't know how to link it but I am sure someone else does.:)

Top Bottom