Free Ford F 350 Diesal

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only catch is, its in about 16 ft of Water in Carson Lake, some Moron drove it on the lake before Christmas, the owner got a diver down to it, hooked a cable to the hitch, tryed pulling it out with a Kenworth, nope. try in spring. Now hes giving it away just for getting it out? he said he shut it off before it went down. He just bought it one week earlier too, ?

Attachments

• March 28 ride to Carson lake.jpg
    March 28 ride to Carson lake.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 695

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
someone should punch a hole and take some vid of it with their fishin' camera sitting on the bottom.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Gotta be close to the boat launch if they tried pulling with a KW. Clear some snow, chainsaw with long ass bar and cut a path through the ice to shore. Kinda screws anyone else to get on the lake afterwards though.

bspot

Reaction score
I thought these people were required buy law to get the truck out by all means possible as soon as they can. We had 3 truck go down in moose lake last year and all we retrieved within 48 hours and some were in the middle of the lake! Diver, chains, chainsaw and a hoe.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even if it is free, every electrical component will need to be changed, there's gonna be mud in every nook and cranny and the body is gonna be rusting out really soon.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is this? Id maybe like to try to get it out

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought these people were required buy law to get the truck out by all means possible as soon as they can. We had 3 truck go down in moose lake last year and all we retrieved within 48 hours and some were in the middle of the lake! Diver, chains, chainsaw and a hoe.

That's the way it is in B.C. for sure, plus all environmental costs for spill cleanup.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure any oil/diesel in the truck has already made its way into the lake... Probably should of delt with it before it froze over. Why does it seem all these people breaking through ice drive fords?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure any oil/diesel in the truck has already made its way into the lake... Probably should of delt with it before it froze over. Why does it seem all these people breaking through ice drive fords?

Cause most people drive Fords...

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking it was the overall lower intelligence of the typical ford driver!!!

Top Bottom