Fred? Whats up with Biden?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the one thing I admire about the POTUS in the past was how great speakers they were for the most part. They exuded power everytime they talked and gave you the feeling that there was nothing they couldn't accomplish. Trump was a babbler. Great policies but hard to listen to for any stretch of time. Policies were spot on. There wasn't really anything policy wise I didn't disagree with. He got stuff done and it all made sense. Biden is more stately and more Presidential however he is like a puppy that can get distracted at any second and lose his train of thought. He relies heavily on cheat notes and doesn't have the confidence to even read off his notes without getting lost. He has cognitive issues and he knows it, his staff knows it, the media knows it and America knows it. There was a recent poll that 66% of Americans don't feel he is fit enough for the job. And then yesterday he announces he will run for reelection in 2024. I don't know if this was being facitious but the fox panel covering the presser yesterday said that you could hear a gasp from Kamala Harris when he said that.

I really can't disagree with a lot of what your saying .Regan was great speaker but started to suffer from alzhemers late in his tenor

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah he thinks he can just "executive order" his way through his term. Thats not democracy. Thats communism.

He’s sat on both sides of the table, knows how to make shlt happen, with or with out rep support..

Getting it done..

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only reason that putz has ever sat on both sides of any table is because he can't remember which side he was on.
lmfao
A putz leading puztses

The putz is getting shlt done with some
Jingle in the pockets for most.. popularity is gaining by the day

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just what you owe

( I really can't disagree with a lot of what your saying .Regan was great speaker but started to suffer from alzhemers late in his tenor

it’s Reagan .... it’s Alzheimer’s , and tenors sing , tenure is time in office.

And your welcome ! My kids needed the same help , in grade 5 .

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
( I really can't disagree with a lot of what your saying .Regan was great speaker but started to suffer from alzhemers late in his tenor

it’s Reagan .... it’s Alzheimer’s , and tenors sing , tenure is time in office.

And your welcome ! My kids needed the same help , in grade 5 .

Spelling police....pay your bet

Top Bottom