Fred? Whats up with Biden?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So your saying the immigrants are coming to the states for welfare and health insurance with out any intentions of looking
For work?..

Always could be a few looking for a handout, but don’t think I would see that as the normal, maybe just looking for a better
Way of life for there family’s..

If that were true, they wouldn't try and change our views and customs to theirs, but no run from your war torn dumps and bring the baggage with you. If they were truly glad to be here strapping on a poppy wouldn't be to much hardship, afteralll it's freedom that they got also years later from our fallen, but nope they won't be told that either. It's funny, the fake news keeps saying the country is full of racism, hate, white supremacy, biggots, and a bunch of other lies, but immigrants pick our country.... Go figure.

you know Fred, if you won't donate some land to me, you can always donate it to an immagrant, so they can have a better life... Or wait!, I get it, you want everyone else to give something or take home less but yourself. I see now.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its interesting the list of countries that people have come from that have tried to sneak across the southern border to gain access to America. Last week there was a radical from Yemen that was apprehended. This is nothing new. If you are coming from across the pond to America then why do you access it via the southern border? What are you trying to hide? Wouldn't a more direct route like a direct flight be more appropriate? Maybe because you are on a no fly list?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Family has been in canada for generations, no one i know of got one single dime from the government...ever. And they worked their asses off to build this country in horrid conditions, half starving at times. Fought in the wars as well. Now this generation can't wait to through it all away .... sickening and disgusting as far as i am concerned.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So now Biden is wanting to spend $86.9 million on providing hotel room for migrants meanwhile hundreds of thousands of homeless people live in the US on the streets and don't even get me started on all the homeless vets that fought for their country that are left behind to fend for themselves as well. Its surreal how stupid this old clod actually is? They now blame Trump for the crisis and did you hear Jen Psaki's explanation to the media on Joes triple stumble on the steps to Air Force 1 the other day? She said the wind was at fault? Lmfao!!!!

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know Fred, if you won't donate some land to me, you can always donate it to an immagrant, so they can have a better life... Or wait!, I get it, you want everyone else to give something or take home less but yourself. I see now.

Just go into his land and use it
That's what he believes is good for us.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If that were true, they wouldn't try and change our views and customs to theirs, but no run from your war torn dumps and bring the baggage with you. If they were truly glad to be here strapping on a poppy wouldn't be to much hardship, afteralll it's freedom that they got also years later from our fallen, but nope they won't be told that either. It's funny, the fake news keeps saying the country is full of racism, hate, white supremacy, biggots, and a bunch of other lies, but immigrants pick our country.... Go figure.

Pretty sure it's the US that has destroyed a lot of these countries by bombing the **** out of them for 70 years lmfao

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's the US that has destroyed a lot of these countries by bombing the **** out of them for 70 years lmfao

Suicide bombers?, hmmm. Why did the states have to go over in the first place?, because they couldn't act right. They migrate to a country who destroyed theirs? Lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Suicide bombers?, hmmm. Why did the states have to go over in the first place?, because they couldn't act right.

Yeah I think the suicide bombers are a direct result of having no future because the USa fuct thier counties...

Fred hook this guy up with a piece of land would ya.. :rolleyes:

download.jpeg.jpg

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think the suicide bombers are a direct result of having no future because the USa fuct thier counties...

Fred hook this guy up with a piece of land would ya.. :rolleyes:

View attachment 233959

So when they live in our countries for years because it's better here, then suicide bomb us?
And that's not true, the us marines have liberated a lot of cities and towns that terrorists held.
yeah I want a nice quarter too lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So when they live in our countries for years because it's better here, then suicide bomb us?
And that's not true, the us marines have liberated a lot of cities and towns that terrorists held.
yeah I want a nice quarter too lol

I dont know where you live but in my town there has never been a suicide bombing, and there in many people from many nations.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. Just tuned into Fox to catch the last of Bidens solo press conference. People need to watch Tucker and Hannity tonight to see what they missed. A reporter just asked him about his thoughts on gun control and he started rambling about infrastructure and jobs??? He lost his place a number of times. It was eerily nervous in there. The guy is a lost puppy sadly. He's gotta go. Every leader in the world is probably watching this and staring in disbelief.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So only 10 reporters allowed to ask questions and multiple questions at that and Fox News gets zero. Zero. America's number 1 news outlet and zero. Like the panel covering the news conference said at least Trump let CNN's Jim Acosta ask him questions. He may not have liked them but he got the opportunity. There its is in front of the American people. This administration is not interested in the rights questions or opinions.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So only 10 reporters allowed to ask questions and multiple questions at that and Fox News gets zero. Zero. America's number 1 news outlet and zero. Like the panel covering the news conference said at least Trump let CNN's Jim Acosta ask him questions. He may not have liked them but he got the opportunity. There its is in front of the American people. This administration is not interested in the rights questions or opinions.

I thought this was scheduled for the afternoon

Top Bottom