Fred? Whats up with Biden?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump is being censored, and not allowed to get his views known. He has court cases pending to try and resolve the censorship.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Pure coincidence....;)
Ya know i’m not even going to say people are wrong running they are all on the same team…. Thing is Trump was already in a position he didn’t need to be president to be on that team. he has enough individual power and wealth he could easily sit back and let the dice fall. And if it were a matter of having someone to draw in and convince the masses they could find someone a lot more pleasing to both sides. I personally think he is in it fully for himself. And bringing the US back to it glory just gives him all the ego stroking he need to work for him and his supporters

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It wasnt about convincing the masses, it was about waking them up from thier slumber. He wakes people up, through a multitude of ways, not all are viewed as positive but in the end it has the same effect.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump is finally allowed to speak, all these court cases are definitely taking it's toll on him. It is no doubt election interferance.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see the loon that showed up outside Trumps hush money trial yesterday in New York that set himself on fire after throwing conspiracy theory pamphlets in the air died this morning. Nobody seems to know what point he was trying to make but NYPD says they will be making that area more secure. Trump hasn’t commented on the story that I’ve heard.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see the loon that showed up outside Trumps hush money trial yesterday in New York that set himself on fire after throwing conspiracy theory pamphlets in the air died this morning. Nobody seems to know what point he was trying to make but NYPD says they will be making that area more secure. Trump hasn’t commented on the story that I’ve heard.
He should have been upset about uncle Boucy getting eaten by caninbals lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know what conspiracies he was spouting.
Maybe somewhere on the internet someone took one of those pamphlets and will post what was on them. Obviously mentally unhinged. Who starts themselves on fire for the cause?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe somewhere on the internet someone took one of those pamphlets and will post what was on them. Obviously mentally unhinged. Who starts themselves on fire for the cause?

Yeah be cool to know what was in it. Someone who is on fire for their cause... It's hardcore anyhow!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a new trend I guess. Like that free palastan guy that everybody forgot about in a day.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
That guy either had prosthetic legs or that was a robot and the whole thing was fake.
IMG_20240420_205009_793.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reasons? What is there to gain by faking a guy lighting himself on fire? What was the point he was trying to make?

Top Bottom