Fred? Whats up with Biden?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I thought Gavin Newsom was going to be the substitute here. Now that fugger is crazy.. but smart
He’s confident and articulate but I think they over estimate how he would do. 90% of Californians will not vote for him over what he’s done to their state. Trump would eat him alive in a debate. There is way too much ammo to use against him with the way California is right now

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah i get that but he has charisma and took out Desantis pretty easily. He is the devil reincarnated.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He’s confident and articulate but I think they over estimate how he would do. 90% of Californians will not vote for him over what he’s done to their state. Trump would eat him alive in a debate. There is way too much ammo to use against him with the way California is right now
You are right Chris. DeSantis ate him up one on one in a Fox News debate. Trump will destroy him.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah i get that but he has charisma and took out Desantis pretty easily. He is the devil reincarnated.
Are you talking the Fox debate? That’s not what all the political pundits said. Maybe you are thinking what the hags on the View saw it? Haha

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fred.....are you seeing this? You world must be upside down right now. Hang in there, i will still have a beer with ya.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
What? Is CNN getting a conscience?
No this is the start to them removing him and putting someone new in. It’s gotten to a point where there is no way they can continue to cover up and ignore his mental state so they have no choice but to speak on to not have all of their viewers turn on them and start to realize how bad their covering for him all the time.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can’t watch. My mother is getting dementia. It’s really a sad state. Luckily she isn’t running the most powerful country in the world.
Honest question. Have you seen your mom‘s dementia rapidly progress since vaccinations. 2021. ? Two years ago, my mom (Biden lover ) could spit fire and argue about Trump with me. Now she can’t find her dog when it’s sitting beside her.
She has faded, so Rapid it’s scary. She even sees it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honest question. Have you seen your mom‘s dementia rapidly progress since vaccinations. 2021. ? Two years ago, my mom (Biden lover ) could spit fire and argue about Trump with me. Now she can’t find her dog when it’s sitting beside her.
She has faded, so Rapid it’s scary. She even sees it.
No she had signs of it back in 2018 before Dad passed away. It’s progressing slowly but that’s the nature of the condition the doctor told us. We talk about it with him everytime one of us takes her into an appt. Her mother , my grandmother suffered from it as well. Sorry about your mom Drew.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No she had signs of it back in 2018 before Dad passed away. It’s progressing slowly but that’s the nature of the condition the doctor told us. We talk about it with him everytime one of us takes her into an appt. Her mother , my grandmother suffered from it as well. Sorry about your mom Drew.
Thanks pro. . Dementia is real, and it affects many old Said to watch
We are at that age where our parents are getting old just like us lol.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curious how old your folks are? My dad at 72 was diagnosed with louie body. Seems like very questionable timing with the covid shots. Been a downhill trend the last few years. It's tough because I can tell my mom is done with it to. I see a home in his near future unfortunately....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curious how old your folks are? My dad at 72 was diagnosed with louie body. Seems like very questionable timing with the covid shots. Been a downhill trend the last few years. It's tough because I can tell my mom is done with it to. I see a home in his near future unfortunately....
It took a long time for docs to diagnose my Dad with MS. He contracted that in his mid 60’s and doctors were baffled because it’s usually a younger persons malady. They actually did a study on him because of his age at around 75. Lots of problems out there. Never heard of Louie body? What exactly is that?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I’m 53. My mom is 78. Not sure how old the pro is. I think he’s maybe in his 60s

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Louie body, is a rapidly advancing type of dementia. I have a friend in bc that has it.
He was only about 55 when he got 7-8 years ago, not sure if he is actually alive anymore. Cant communicate with him.

Top Bottom