Fox Foat Auxiliary reservoirs

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some Aux. Res pictures. Makes Floats work better, easier to tune and more volume.

Attachments

• newresDSC04169.JPG
    newresDSC04169.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 158
  • newDSC04171.JPG
    newDSC04171.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 43

motorman

Reaction score
nice find ,where did you get em.i would like a few for my rear skid.
thanx in advance.
i also remember you posted some clutching info last year,and i have since lightened up my ape and need to do some clutching to stay off the rev limiter.08 mtx 40th,stock clutching,im 160 lbs soakin wet;),we ride mostly mcbride,so 7000 feet.any sugestions would be appreciated

merry xmas to all

thanks D

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice find ,where did you get em.i would like a few for my rear skid.
thanx in advance.
i also remember you posted some clutching info last year,and i have since lightened up my ape and need to do some clutching to stay off the rev limiter.08 mtx 40th,stock clutching,im 160 lbs soakin wet;),we ride mostly mcbride,so 7000 feet.any sugestions would be appreciated

merry xmas to all

thanks D

here is the yamaha clutch chart

View attachment clutch.pdf

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey TABNEIL.
I have an 05RX-1Mtn. Went for aquick ride and 1 front shock is collapsed. Do you have any stock parts for sale? Or do you know what year/model shock would fit my RX-1? Not looking to spend alot but I need something.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey TABNEIL.
I have an 05RX-1Mtn. Went for aquick ride and 1 front shock is collapsed. Do you have any stock parts for sale? Or do you know what year/model shock would fit my RX-1? Not looking to spend alot but I need something.

I am assuming you have floats on RX-1. Have you checked the valve stem to see if it is leaking?(pump it up and put some soapy water or spit on it) If the Valve stem is fine,and does not leak, use a 8mm box wrench and unscrew the stem assembly from the shock. There should be a small o-ring on the internal threaded end of the valve stem assembly. I have found a couple different sets that were missing this o-ring. If you have Teflon thread tape it will work also. I would check these options before concluding the seals to be pooched.

If you do not have fox floats then i would assume your shock is hooped and you will need to find a new one or a take off from someone. I have no shocks at this time.

Top Bottom