fox floats

W

woodies

depends i guess. work well on the trail for my nytro, but valving is crappy for the powder!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All i have to say is Fox has a great marketing department for there air shocks that is.... just saying.

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well then what else is out there? a friend of mine has them to but he's only been sleddin for a year and just buys whatever he thinks is the best. I have a 07 summit 800 144 and my stock shox are too soft. thanks for all the info

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zbroz Racing...."Exit Shocks"....

The problem with Air shocks is they are inconsistant. They are a pain in the butt to tune. To stiff and then to soft. You have two seals that you have to brake the "stick" factor (inner and outer seals)and then the shock will travel. Flucuations in Temperature and air density (altitude) make the shocks performance below par. You buy the shocks for, lets say a random number, $1200.00. then you need to do revalving, another couple hundred, possibly adding external Rezzies for a couple hundred. IMO just spend the money and buy Gas filled shocks. They cost about the same in the long run and you will spend more time riding and less time tuning.

Last edited:

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks tabnell i looked at the exit shocks they look good but how do they compare to stock shox. also I think the shox that I have are oil filled is that true I,m not sure. summit adreline

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks tabnell i looked at the exit shocks they look good but how do they compare to stock shox. also I think the shox that I have are oil filled is that true I,m not sure. summit adreline

Yes you are correct... oil filled. What are they doing, or not doing?

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like how they will re-spring and re-valve at no charge

are you talking about Fox Floats or stock Doo shocks? There is a huge performance differance in the stock shocks and exit or ohlins shocks. If you are getting Floats re-worked for free... Lucky you, right on.

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talkin about the exit shox they say if ur not satsified call them in less than 30 days and they will re-spring and re-valve till u are. the fox floats I know u have to do it urself

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u cant do anything with the stock shox except titanium spring or throw them in the garabage. I think the springs would be a waste of money

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be the guy you need to talk to about the ZBROZ exit shocks and they Rock nothing out there that compares to them .....When you order them we biuld them they are for your weight and your riding style....I have sold lots.... and everyone loves them not one complaint.....if you are interested let me know and i can give you some details

BD

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on buying them towards the end of summer. another week at this pace and I wont have enuf snow:mad: also how much for all 4

Top Bottom