Fountain Lady

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This woman is texting and walking and falls into a fountain and a potential lawsuit hahahahahaha FAIL!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOBZmNVgOz0[/media]

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love how it's always someone elses fault. I mean it's fricken funny. Laugh at yourself and move on.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They walk among us and reproduce. Sad. (and I'm not talking about the stupidity of falling in the water...I'm talking about the stupidity that led this idiot to think she should sue someone because she's an idiot)

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the dumb (insert word here) will hire a good lawyer and win her case, which in turn the mall will have to pay, which in turn they have to make their money back somehow so they'll probably raise prices in which the general public will have to pay for the stupid people. I'm sick of society!

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So she was embarrassed, didn't want anybody to know it's her, so now she's on national tv letting everyone know what she did. Hm.

If that happened to me I would laughing my *** off when I got out.

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
She was on the news this morning crying about it and how everyone is laughing at her and she has a lawyer now....sob, tear, sob....

.........of course we are laughing at you....that chit is funny!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She was on the news this morning crying about it and how everyone is laughing at her and she has a lawyer now....sob, tear, sob....

.........of course we are laughing at you....that chit is funny!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

she has a lawyer for what to sue peole that are laughing at her what an idiot ...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
They walk among us and reproduce. Sad. (and I'm not talking about the stupidity of falling in the water...I'm talking about the stupidity that led this idiot to think she should sue someone because she's an idiot)

I'd be freeeeeeeeekin RICH...................

Top Bottom