found this ad on kijiji

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha that's funny did he think people weren't going to reply hope his computer crashed from all the angry e-mails

Or else he's (or she's) sitting at home laughing at all the pi$$ed off "small peanut heads" that are angrily replying to the ad........

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or else he's (or she's) sitting at home laughing at all the pi$$ed off "small peanut heads" that are angrily replying to the ad........

summiteer are you hinting at something? was it you who made this ad?:d:beer:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's awesome. I would say a jacked up smoke puking diesel blew by him on hiway 2, and made him shat the seat of his 3 banger chevy sprint.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I kinda agree with him... in a couple of ways/

75% of the diesel owners out there are jasper ave. drivers with duallies and truck caps or canopies... who NEVER use them to any of their capabilities.

Yes many diesels stink, and are loud. That is awesome if you like that.... LOL

The truth is, Unless you are not willing to keep your diesel for 400k, you will lose $$$ if you sell or trade in. Simple math.

as for the peeps who blow black smoke on pedestrians for entertainment.... get a life.

I own a diesel.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
75% of the diesel owners out there are jasper ave. drivers with duallies and truck caps or canopies... who NEVER use them to any of their capabilities.

I love seeing this. Two people in a one ton diesel dually with 3 bags in the bed. What a waste of truck.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i smoke out a bunch of people in jasper trying to take pics 10 feet away from a big bull elk... and yes they were out of there cars....hahaha

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i smoke out a bunch of people in jasper trying to take pics 10 feet away from a big bull elk... and yes they were out of there cars....hahaha

I do the excact same thing it pissis me off to no end when your fighting bad road conditions through the park then the are some elk or goats on the side of the road and some azz hat is out on the road trying to get pics, at that point I would crank up the chip slow down till I got beside them and the critters then lay the peddle to the floor and watch black smoke, goats and chin.... people run.

Snorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I kinda agree with him... in a couple of ways/

Yes many diesels stink, and are loud. That is awesome if you like that.... LOL

The truth is, Unless you are not willing to keep your diesel for 400k, you will lose $$$ if you sell or trade in. Simple math.

as for the peeps who blow black smoke on pedestrians for entertainment.... get a life.

I own a diesel.

only problem with saying that they never get used them to any of their capabilities is that goes for so many cars out there too. like most of the vette's, cobra's, gt's and so on.

people want them, I say let em.

Top Bottom