Found - 1 Superclamp

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's mine, all black but the handle and the latch, few scratches on it and no lock or safety pin in it. Did you find my sled just down the road from the clamp ??

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i've lost the old style steel front clamp and also a grey black front clamp.

lost the steel one on the way to grande cache from red deer, the grey kevlar one on the way to golden. and i want them both back thank you very much.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Most interesting thread.
The one I lost was black, with two orange skid plates, an orange lever, an orange knob for the dial/tensioner, and an orange hand grasp/puller thingy.

The hook is one of the old ones made out of black plastic and not the newer silver metal one.

It has SuperClamp II written on it. Here is a picture of the matching one. I have two sets or I had two sets until the other day.

IMG_1771.jpg

You can PM me for sending details. Thanks, fs

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most interesting thread.
The one I lost was black, with two orange skid plates, an orange lever, an orange knob for the dial/tensioner, and an orange hand grasp/puller thingy.

The hook is one of the old ones made out of black plastic and not the newer silver metal one.

It has SuperClamp II written on it. Here is a picture of the matching one. I have two sets or I had two sets until the other day.

View attachment 144533

You can PM me for sending details. Thanks, fs

You sure that hook is plastic? I have the same one and its steel instead of cast aluminum like the newer ones. Dont think plastic would last too long.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
You sure that hook is plastic? I have the same one and its steel instead of cast aluminum like the newer ones. Dont think plastic would last too long.

I'm not sure it is plastic but I saw one that broke a few years ago and it was not metal. It was completely black through the break so I assumed it was some kind of plastic. My other one has been changed to the cast aluminum.

Top Bottom