Fort Mcmurray 2012/2013

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't been out yet either, but I know alot of people have been riding out at stoney mountian for awhile now.

PBNFLD

Reaction score
I haven't made it out yet either. Fired both of them up today for the first time. Probably take the Freeride for a little run tomorrow to test the recent changes I made, before it makes it's way to BC (SOON I HOPE).

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's some pics from a quick ride I had today on Tower Road(Nov.23rd)

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 325
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 325
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 314

PBNFLD

Reaction score
Here's some pics from a quick ride I had today on Tower Road(Nov.23rd)

I was also out that day, giving mine a run. That was me and a buddy who met you in that little trail, on the freeide and the M8 lol.

codey525

Reaction score
Rode stoney last week, found some really good spots with 1'-2' of powder. Got 75km on the new sled so far this year. Hey Fallen planning on heading up to six lakes area this year?

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode stoney last week, found some really good spots with 1'-2' of powder. Got 75km on the new sled so far this year. Hey Fallen planning on heading up to six lakes area this year?

I am hoping to go up sometime after xmas. What did you buy for a sled this season?

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sled, I'm hoping to up grade next season.
Ya lets try and do a day trip up there in Jan or Feb. The winter road probably wont be open until late dec. I wouldn't mind unloading around the keith lake turn off for the day. I haven't explored that area yet and its not as far as upper Six lakes/Laroque.

codey525

Reaction score
Thanks! I work a 7&7 shift so if I'm off I'm good to go. Ive rode the dunes in the summer, have you been up there in the winter?

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I work a 7&7 shift so if I'm off I'm good to go. Ive rode the dunes in the summer, have you been up there in the winter?
I haven't been to the ridable dunes yet. That might be a good ride as well.

mikey1

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am looking for people to ride with up here. I don"t work shift work so I only have weekends off? Let me know if i can tag along with you guys

codey525

Reaction score
I haven't been to the ridable dunes yet. That might be a good ride as well.

The dunes are a long haul is the only issue. Once you get to them on the winter road by the big tire, it's another 30km from there. I'm up for anywhere in the SIX area.

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll figure something for sure. I read today that the winter road opens tomorrow.

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found some deep snow in Stoney Mountian today. Ventured down random cutlines, found a couple feet of powder. Also found a land mine of a stump and broke off my RH shock. No other damage besides the shock, the spring stayed in place long enough for me to finish my day. Rode another couple hours afterwards. Now the search begins to replace the hole front suspension.

Attachments

• shock.JPG
    shock.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 203
  • shcok2.JPG
    shcok2.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 207
Top Bottom