Forestry Roads Use is in TROUBLE, Pls READ !!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forestry Roads Use

Pls go to this link and read up on what may happen to our backcountry playground. We cannot let this happen. Its closing off access to public lands that we all have the right to enjoy. Imagine local clubs having to put up hundreds of thousands of dollars just to keep their trails open.

Sorry, I jumped the gun a bit, it still needs attention, but has been taken of legislation for now.

Last edited:

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I just sent an email to all gov't officials & leader of opposition
in BC> We all need to get on board on this one cause if it happens in BC, it'll happen else where/

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Come on fellow Snow and Mudders this is a VERY important issue. If you do anything outdoors in BC you should be all over this. I`m sure if you are a Albertan you can still do something.

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Contact anyone and express your feelings. Let them know how many $$$$
Oilberta and others bring to BC for recreation. What it boils down to is that the Forestry will put areas up for bid to log. Then that company could have control who uses the roads in that area and have the option of closing roads and areas completely or changing a fee to use what is Crown Land.

Try Gordon Cambell - BC Premier @

premier@leg.bc.ca

gusto

Reaction score
Contact anyone and express your feelings. Let them know how many $$$$
Oilberta and others bring to BC for recreation. What it boils down to is that the Forestry will put areas up for bid to log. Then that company could have control who uses the roads in that area and have the option of closing roads and areas completely or changing a fee to use what is Crown Land.

Try Gordon Campbell - BC Premier @

premier@leg.bc.ca
I agree with Mongrol the more out of province people that send letters the better, "threatening them in the pocket book with tourism dollars".is a huge help for our cause. What I did was pre wrote,addressed, stamped letters and envelopes then just got my friends to sign and then just sent them off.Costs a little time and money but we all know the consequences. Even if the bill has been delayed for now it will probably will not go away. Here is one address you can send the letter to .Honorable Gordon Campbell Premier of Bc PO box 9041 Stn Prov Govt Parliament Buildings Victoria, B.C., V8W 9E1 Thanks for your help and thanks for the thread . Great site keep up the good work......:beerchug: Gusto

Top Bottom