Forest river enclosed trailer

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 20 footer car hauler I bought from them I use for work, good to deal with and price was good.
I would maby think twice about using steel trailer for sledding, they rust out pretty fast and depreciate more than aluminum one.

LeapingLizzard

Reaction score
Website
www.tdkcustomhomes.com
That's a good suggestion. I think the sidewalks are aluminum. I was thinking of getting the underside sprayed with foam insulation so that might help protect it or at least hide the rust!

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a good suggestion. I think the sidewalks are aluminum. I was thinking of getting the underside sprayed with foam insulation so that might help protect it or at least hide the rust!

I've got mine forsale, fully loaded aluminum. It's in classifieds for only little more $ than this one.

LeapingLizzard

Reaction score
Website
www.tdkcustomhomes.com
Thanks that looks like a nice trailer. Me and some buddies are going in on one so we want a 28' in case we need to get at 5th sled in there from time to time. We also want something with enough height for a sxs.

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give Ron a call at Paradis Motorsports. ((780) 970-4940). Hes the local Legends dealer( all aluminum). myself and a bunch of other guys from the site have used his trailer. Good guy that knows his trailers.

He goes by Firefly on the site

Last edited:

GrizzForce

Reaction score
I sent him a message as well a couple weeks ago and never heard back from him. Wonder if he's out of town sledding???

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love my "Legend" trailers !!! (Have 3 for work) No issues and no complaints !!! Tow nicely. Tried other brands over the years ....always some issue !! Had my one "legend" over 2 years now and been a great trailer. Aluminum is nice...no rust and a bit lighter to tow. And "legends" are v-nose too !! Helps with cutting the wind too !!

Ron is a great guy to deal with too. NO pressure sales and listens to what need/want !! A very easy going guy !!:D

Just my :twocents:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had to replace the tires on mine already. They were total ****. Some of the aluminum striping on the ramp came off from skis breaking them or bending them. Other then that has been a good trailer for 2 1/2 almost three years.

Top Bottom