Where To Buy Windows For Enclosed Trailer

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a 24'x8' enclosed trailer and I would like to put a couple of small sliding widows up high for light and ventilation.
I have a small sliding window in one the sleeping areas on my Chris Craft cabin cruiser that would be a perfect size for what I want but I can't seem to find anyone around Calgary that sells them.
Looking for slider or awning style with bug screen about 8-10" high by 16" +/- wide.
Anyone know where to buy these at a reasonable price?

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try an RV used parts place for used
Any RV dealer for new
or try AJR windows for new marine windows they do good work.

Thanks. Haven't tried a used RV place yet but have gone through the 1000 page Coast RV parts catalog and they have nothing but window cranks and latches etc.
I also tried Factory Outlet Trailers in High River and they couldn't come up with anything small. I don't want to put large windows in for security sake and custom ones are pricey.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its farther away, but silvester glass in North Battleford custom makes rv windows. They can make them to any size, with whatever slide options you want. They will and can ship them.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a 24'x8' enclosed trailer and I would like to put a couple of small sliding widows up high for light and ventilation.
I have a small sliding window in one the sleeping areas on my Chris Craft cabin cruiser that would be a perfect size for what I want but I can't seem to find anyone around Calgary that sells them.
Looking for slider or awning style with bug screen about 8-10" high by 16" +/- wide.
Anyone know where to buy these at a reasonable price?

Did you try Bar5T trailers on 22?

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you try Bar5T trailers on 22?

No did not try them yet. I have bought a couple of trailers from them in the past and they seem to have good shop etc.
I hoping to get an off-the-shelf standard size and make it work rather than get a custom one.
Got some good ideas to try now...

Top Bottom