Ford truck stolen from the Days Inn last Wed. night

416magnum

Reaction score
My buddies truck was taken with 2 sleds on it. The truck was recovered in Kelowna on Friday without the sleds with damaged door panel and steering column. Guess, I thought that staying in Revelstoke at the Days was more secure or that it was a place that wasn't hit by theives (my thinking anyways).

Last edited:

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks.
Was in Revy on Thursday night. Glad my Ford never went missing....
What year of Ford?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i won't go with anyone that has a 07 and older ford .... way to easy to take....

it sucks balls but we had one go missing at work .... cops said a stupid theif can be in and gone in 2 min

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tex78;1410381[COLOR=#FF0000 said:
]i won't go with anyone that has a 07 and older ford[/COLOR] .... way to easy to take....

it sucks balls but we had one go missing at work .... cops said a stupid theif can be in and gone in 2 min

so you only go with guys with newer fords. hmm that sounds kinda weird tex , you a gold digger hehe

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need to unhook a main senso. Cause u can just switch a fuse

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i sure was suprised how many vehicles cruise the parking lot, after 11;30 am. lots of half tons 2 guys in the cab, no sleds and no sledding parahnallia on the truck, just out for a walk ? seen that at coal creek fernie last time down there, quite disturbing actually, there is really no reason for them to be there. shopping?

ForeverRMK!

Reaction score
It's funny that insurance companies will even insure these thief friendly fords. There r so many at every insurance auction ford should do a recall or the owners should put some type of theft deterrent on these trucks maybe everyone insurance costs would go down. Then again it's easier to claim it stolen than sell it and probably get more for it. U could put one hidden switch somewhere and solve the problem not sure why owners aren't doing this seems a bit fishy to me.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
i sure was suprised how many vehicles cruise the parking lot, after 11;30 am. lots of half tons 2 guys in the cab, no sleds and no sledding parahnallia on the truck, just out for a walk ? seen that at coal creek fernie last time down there, quite disturbing actually, there is really no reason for them to be there. shopping?

Not defending but rather just saying......Coal Creek is a busy place for the younger generation (summer/winter) and their habits; booze, smoking and a little sex (or maybe a lot!). Easy access to Marten, Matheson and beyond where the cops are too busy (domestics and Highway #3 MVA) to bother with the small stuff.

Not a lot of complaints about missing stuff.

BTW, that 11:30 am thingy.....are you part of the Nooner Club? Can't get your crap together so let's leave around noon.....hahahaha

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's funny that insurance companies will even insure these thief friendly fords. There r so many at every insurance auction ford should do a recall or the owners should put some type of theft deterrent on these trucks maybe everyone insurance costs would go down. Then again it's easier to claim it stolen than sell it and probably get more for it. U could put one hidden switch somewhere and solve the problem not sure why owners aren't doing this seems a bit fishy to me.

You need to direct your hate towards the hotels instead. Lots of Dodges and Chevy's get stolen as well. The older Fords are easier to steal than the post 2008's. The hotels need to have better security for there "paying" customers so we can all have a restful sleep in our $150 a night rooms. Just sayn'....

Top Bottom