Ford ECO Boost Performance Add ons

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking at some feed back if anyone has added intake to there ecoboost and noticed any differances. Looking at the AFE twin intake. Just find the numbers hard to believe!!
Thanks

Moose

Reaction score
checkout the new truckin mag with the lifted grey superduty on the front they did some intake upgrades and a chip on the eco. couple pages on it with dyno numbers. hope this helps

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read lots of good things on livermois and act as well still on the fence as to which I s&m going with

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Air Aid intake on mine and it works well. I got mine early on and there wasn't mich to choose from. I'm also looking at a 5 Star programmer. What I like is that they do their testing and calibration while pulling a 11,000 lb trailer.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Turbo motors love more air in and easy exhaust exit so I would recommend an intake and exhaust, but be very careful with programmers. I have heard of one Eco go down with a programmer installed and of course no warranty.
the guy tried to get his insurance company to pay for it and they told him to pound sand too.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of modded up eco's running around down here and working great! SCT programmer with SPE custom tunes afe intake and mbrp Y-pipe and 3" cat back systems seem to work quite well. We have had 1 ecoboost not work with the chip and returned it all back to stock. when i had my 2010 dmax I raced my buddies chipped up eco boost and only way i could beat him was if I 4wd launched it that dmax made 550rwhp so the eco is no slouch when the mods are added.

Full Race also had a done up eco at sema that they removed the twin turbo kit and did a bigger single with tunes no engine internals or trans mods and are running 650 rwhp and have been for over 70,000 miles these trucks are pretty tough and make good power.

Top Bottom