For The Bog/Muskeg

HeavyHitter

Reaction score
Hello anyone using Mudzilla's in the Muskeg? Comments appreciated. Currently for years running Vampires with no complaints, but little leary on the Mudzillas.

ssjrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did alot of research on tires and finally decided to go with the 29.5 outlaws. I have not run the mudzillas or the vampires so can not really compare between them, but i was very impressed with the outlaws. Hope this helps.

HeavyHitter

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, from the looks of things I will be trying the Mudzillas as they are already on the quad, worse case trying to sell them if they don't work out.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
for skeg you would be better off with stockers. the mud tires tear it up pretty bad. and they will dig you in bad too. but if there is a bottom then you would be fine and pull right through.

HeavyHitter

Reaction score
Stockers would never go where I go, have been there for years 90% of riding done there. Stocker just do not have enough grip, if you are spinning you are stuck so the big lug is for traction without the spin. Floating bog is majority of area here. I do agree about a bottom and digging but in the skeg/bog you do not want to spin as there is no bottom. See so many try and power spin or dig through the skeg/bog and they don't get very far.

KDX MIKE

Reaction score
Stockers Are Great For Low Rpm Machines But Big Tourque Needs Big Tires. Plus You Can Get The Wheel Speed To Get Them Spinning. My Old Wolverine Sucked With Mud Bugs And I Put The Stock Tires On And It Worked Great. On My New 700 Grizz I Put Mud Sharks On 27 Inchers And With That Flat Lug They Work Awsome In The Skeg.

Top Bottom