Food Eating Challenges!

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this is a random thread for me not involving powertoys but last night I decided to take the wing of fire challenge at tracks pub in olds which consists of eating 2 pounds of ridiculously stupid hot wings in under 10 mins and if you complete it you have to sit there for another 10 mins afterwards and are only allowed 2 drinks for the whole 20 minute ordeal and upon completion they cover your tab. Well I gave it my all with my buddies all around the table "cheering" me on and laughing at me. I finished the first pound in under 3 mins and made a feeble attempt at the second and threw in the towel :nono: anyways it was fun to try once but dear god my stomach has been turning since and it still hurts today. I now refer to it as ring of fire haha. Well I really love food and was wondering about other eating challanges that you have tried or seen friends try either local or far away wouldnt mind trying something like this again!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got one called the 90 day challenge which is likely as tough. It involved not overeating and eating the right things . The most awesome sled mod you will ever doo this summer! catmando!

Top Bottom