Folding Ramps

Jake

Reaction score
I don't want to install my deck this year unless necessary as I am down to one sled this year. I'm thinking about getting a folding ramp to haul the sled in the back of the truck. Any suggestions where to get a decent ramp for reasonable price?

Thanks

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't want to install my deck this year unless necessary as I am down to one sled this year. I'm thinking about getting a folding ramp to haul the sled in the back of the truck. Any suggestions where to get a decent ramp for reasonable price?

Thanks

we sell em,,,there pretty heavy duty but not cheap...450.00 on sale...???

they have the slides for the skis chains and reinforced center.... i can send pics if your interested...

T

Glasser

Reaction score
For loading a single sled check out the web site:
. The thing is lightweight and works great.

Glasser

Reaction score
I think he is selling them for around $1400. You can contact Bob directly at 780 389-3354 or through the e-mail address on his web site.

magnet32

Reaction score
I bought a folding ramp for 200.00 at bargain liquidaters . go north on 156 st ,from yellowhead turn right first light ,follow road couple of curves there on the left. it,s the same ramp the dealers sell in grande praire for 450. happy holidays.

sleddude

Reaction score
Liquidation Sation in Edmonton has several kinds to choose from for less than $200. been using mine now for 3 years and it is awsome just need to install some puckbord in the rails and you will be good to go.

Jake

Reaction score
I was not sure about the quality of a 200.00 ramp from a liquidator. They don't have a reputation of selling quality stuff generally.

sleddude

Reaction score
the one i have have has been great no issues. I live in the mountains and use it at least twice a week.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Princess Auto, bought mine three seasons ago now. Installed some fiberboard across the rails so the sled would slide...never had an issue with it. I think it was like $100 its basically a quad ramp but works well. and cheap

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was not sure about the quality of a 200.00 ramp from a liquidator. They don't have a reputation of selling quality stuff generally.

If you can save $250 bucks it's worth looking. I'm sure
you can tell by looking at them if they will last. for $200
I am going to take a look, Better then pulling big trailer
for 1 sled.

magnet32

Reaction score
Liquidation Sation in Edmonton has several kinds to choose from for less than $200. been using mine now for 3 years and it is awsome just need to install some puckbord in the rails and you will be good to go.

ya thats were I got mine ,with puckbord on it . works great.

gusto

Reaction score
Princess Auto, bought mine three seasons ago now. Installed some fiberboard across the rails so the sled would slide...never had an issue with it. I think it was like $100 its basically a quad ramp but works well. and cheap

Totally agree instead of fiberboard, I installed strips of bedliner keeps the skags true and slides well, and use your tiedown from ramp to trailor hitch to hold that fugger solid.... Many happy days will follow....Merry Xmas All

philmarlowe

Reaction score
I bought some 84" trifold ramps from my local dealer for $299. Bought a sheet of 1/4" puckboard from Home Hardware for about $70 bucks and got them to rip two 11 1/4" strips off the 4'x8' sheet.

Then, I cut the strips to length and used sheet metal screws to screw the two puckboard strips to the outside ramps.

So, this all works pretty well, except for the fact that the angle of the ramps vs. the angle of the track when loading is such that the track doesn't really touch the ramp and it won't climb. I tried just giving 'er but there's little room for error. So, the only way I got it to work was to lay one of my single quad ramps on top of the middle ramp to decrease the angle so the track has something to bite on (an idea I got from this forum). That worked okay, but not the elegant solution I was looking for.

I bought the 84" ones hoping the angle would be shallow enough that I wouldn't have to do this, but no such luck.

johnnytrail

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the "combo" ramp from wholesale liquidators in edmonton . it is welded . not rivets. beefy hooks that won't dent your tailgate and glides on each rung . about 240.00 if I remember correctly. awesome ramp

magnet800

Reaction score
Got them at Gregg distributors right now for 370 with removable slides for the skis so you can use for your qaud as well

Top Bottom