FLM Sponsorship program

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello All

Over the past 6 months we have been working on a sponsorship program, which will allow us to work with pro riders, film makers, and other event crews that qualify for our sponsorship program. This is a very unique program in which the sponsored person/company/team can actually make money by using our products.

If you feel you may qualify or fit in to this catagory then feel free to contact our offices for details.

Thanks

FLM Staff
Full Lotus Manufacturing -
info@full-lotus.com

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello

Thank you for your interest in our products. It sounds as though you could be eligible for our sponsorship program.

You will need to contact Jeff at Jeff@full-lotus.com. He is the one that makes the final decisions on all of these requests. He will have a series of questions, and if you qualify he will give you the pricing and also a referal number.

Thanks

FLM Staff
info@full-lotus.com

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello All

We know not everyone will qualify for our sponsorship program, so we have developed another insentive program for all of our customers. It is a customer referal program in which you actually get paid once you purchase a deck.

Please feel free to contact our offices for all the details.

Thanks

FLM Staff
info@full-lotus.com

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the chance just bought a used deck will let people know about yours for sure. They look great.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY JEFF JUST WENT DOWN TO CL TRAILER IN CRANBROOK AND PURCHASED A DECK AND ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE QUALITY IS SIMPLY "WOW":d NICEST CONSTRUCTED DECK I HAVE EVER SEEN MORE THAN HAPPY TO PROMOTE THIS DECK :d:beer:

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello

Glad to hear you ended up with a deck Glen, I should have mentioned we had a used one here as well.

Jared

I am really happy to hear you got your self one of our 2010 decks, thank you for the complements. You will continue to be impressed with the decks as they will hold up year after year. Please send Jeff an email and he will set you up with the new referal program and get you your number so you can start getting paid for having a Full Lotus deck.

Thanks

FLM Staff
info@full-lotus.com

Top Bottom