Fleetwood files chapter 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, I'm looking to de-winterize my 2007 Fleetwood Gearbox today & notice that the skylight above to shower is smashed. The plastic dome is very brittle and crumbles in my fingers. I load 'er up and take it to a dealership. They inform me that Fleetwood has gone into receivership and everything is shut down until it goes through the courts. The dealership I took it to won't even look at it, as they don't have parts & no avenue to get them. I called my salesman & he is going to do a search between dealerships for me. He hopes someone might have one in stock. If not, I'm afraid I'm hoopered. I asked about fabbing in a 3rd party dome, & he said that it is very dificult, as fleetwood has a habit of using oddball parts & 3rd party stuff rarely works out. What am I going to do? Maybe a good carpenter can fab something up so that another manufacturer's part will work. Anyone have any ideas before we get rain?! :mad::realmad:

Cover it till you find one dont let water in or it will damage your roof. check you inbox..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom