Flatbush Trail

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
COLD up there this morning.....
Flatbush, Alberta - 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network - Mozilla Firefox.jpg

brent n

Reaction score
wheres this flatbush trail is it buy hurbert lake area? found some sled trail thanksgiving when i was there but needs some clean up done to get in there might go this weekend and do some cleaning of trails

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
wheres this flatbush trail is it buy hurbert lake area? found some sled trail thanksgiving when i was there but needs some clean up done to get in there might go this weekend and do some cleaning of trails

The trails you are seeing may be Barrheads club trails. They are getting mulched as this is posted to make them more rideable. Trails in the Hubert Lake area are very primitive and wet.
Flatbush trails are a little further North from that area. Watch here for when we are having a ride and your welcome to come along or if you want to help maintain the trails we LOVE the help. Thanks

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Snow up there now. We need to get out there and doo some preseason work. Not this weekend maybe next.

brent n

Reaction score
as long as u are using quads i am more then happy to help trail maintenance make s them more fun for everyone to use

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
heading up at the end of the Month. November 30 for a week. Gonna work on the trail as much as we can. If you can help out any day great. Weekend or during the week

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
heading up at the end of the Month. November 30 for a week. Gonna work on the trail as much as we can. If you can help out any day great. Weekend or during the week

was chatting with Mr Don about this last night, not sure what my availability will be as I have the Juniors in a bonspiel on the 6th. Maybe send Sara up with Baxter to help for that weekend.

brent n

Reaction score

i am off on the 30th that week could meet that day if u are headed up in the morning? just would need directions as to where u are going to be unless u are coming by west lock and we can meet in town

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i am off on the 30th that week could meet that day if u are headed up in the morning? just would need directions as to where u are going to be unless u are coming by west lock and we can meet in town

Will post here with meeting location. 90% of the time we meet at the truckstop North of Fawcett on Hwy 44.You OK with that

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok people were are putting off trail work for this weekend. Not enough helpers and temp going in the dumper. Next weekend dec 6-7 will be better

brent n

Reaction score
thats what i thought when i seen the temp looking at a sled this weekend anyway so if i get that i will be able to help anytime even if we get a big dump of snow

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
thats what i thought when i seen the temp looking at a sled this weekend anyway so if i get that i will be able to help anytime even if we get a big dump of snow

That would be great. Always good to have sleds to help pack the snow down. Sleds leave a better track than Quads. What you looking at for a sled?

brent n

Reaction score
2006 mxz 600 with a 136 by 1.75 lug so great trail ditch banger sled has like maybe 500 miles on it going take a look saturday

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
2006 mxz 600 with a 136 by 1.75 lug so great trail ditch banger sled has like maybe 500 miles on it going take a look saturday

Perfect sled. Has been stretched out a bit and that 600 is bulletproof. Will work good.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im heading up to the Cabin Monday will be working on cabin and trail this week. Now is the time to get after the trail and set it in place. We need helpers Sat Dec 6th to help push the ramp onto the riverbank. Please if you can make it out it will be some good snow out there.

Thanks

Top Bottom