Fitch fuel treatment.

W

woodies

yes i have!the results?never had any problems in 2 years in my 700 cat!does that help?never noticed any bad stuff for sure!

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the fitch fuel treatment in all my stuff, sleds quads, lawnmowers,chainsaws diesel pick-up, gravel truck , jerry cans etc. I noticed an improvement especially in my gravel truck as it seems to run smoother and start better.I havent had any fuel related problems with my other stuff so if thats got to do with the fitch treatment, then I guess its all good.

krazy ken

Reaction score
Installed in sled last year, full choke and three pulls and she was running after the summer.

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Krazy Ken where did you get the Fitch.

krazy ken

Reaction score
I got mine through Royal Distributing, catalog shopping out of Ontario. Good prices but have to watch shipping cost, the more you buy the better. Check their website.

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ken you going to have tht beast running for nov 23 ,with 4 sleds in our group installing turbos its going to be one hell of an entertaining winter see you soon buddy go widow makers

krazy ken

Reaction score
Steve I see you got yourself in the social group. Not bad for an fart like you.

Reaction score
I just started using these about a month ago in my M9 and Honda Forman ATV, for HP increase i really don't notice a difference but i did get a lil more mileage in my gas.

Top Bottom