First Time To Revelstoke

LINZ

Reaction score
We are thinking about heading to Revelstoke this week-end for our first outing of the season. We have never been riding in this area before but would like to take a look at some new areas. If we can only make one, which do you think would be better, Frisby or Boulder? How long are the trails into each of these? Places to stay?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,
Linz

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Either one will be fun but it really depends on what kinda of ridding your looking for. We very rarely ride Boulder as it is more for the big climbs/Avy shoots. When we ride Revy its usually Frisby, Lots of little pulls, big meadows and really awesome tree ridding. Best thing would be to hook-up with a local or a group that knows the mountain; they can lead you into some sweet little spots you didn't even see tracks going into.

Best of luck Boostmonkey.

idacatman2

Reaction score
My wife and I will be in town for the first time as well on 12/12. This is good info thanks. What is the best way to get hooked up with a local group?

his - 2013 AC m1100t 162" with lots of evo goodies
hers - 2016 AC M6000 153"

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boulder has some of the best tree riding in BC, Frisby is ok, but Boulder is way better IMO

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been riding revy for over 25 years. One thing you need to realize is the fog will sock you in and it's hard to tell up and down let alone left or right. If it's sunny or high ceiling great to explore as the trail system is fairly well beatin. If it's foggy I wouldn't suggest going much further then either of the warm up cabins which both trail systems lead to if you've never been. Get a hold of mark, revel stoke snowmobile tours. Guy was born on these slopes. Lots of good guides but he's one to start with. Good luck and make sure you brush up on your shovel skills cause you'll need them.

Top Bottom